HSBC is one of the world’s leading financial services organizations, with over 9,500 offices in 79 countries and territories. Besides being recognized globally, HSBC has also been named the Best Foreign Bank in Indonesia (Finance Asia Magazine) for seven consecutive years. HSBC is an organization that promotes diversity and equal employment opportunities, and implements meritocracy in the work place.
AM Cost Change Management (Job Code: SUP-08)
The jobholder is responsible in managing IMO cost usage and performing budget control
* Hold a minimum Bachelor (S1) degree from a reputable university
* Has minimum 3 years experience in accounting firm, with oil & gas, banking or manufacturing experience will be preferred
* Understand about Cost Management will be advantages
* Has experienced working in big 4 accounting firm will be preferred
* Has finance and MIS background will be preferred
* Proficiency in English and Computer Literate (MS Office) are required
* Has pleasant personality and able to work with […]
Baca kelanjutannya disini.