Sigma Community are a market leader in providing information technology solutions, with more than 20 years of experience in delivering complex, mission critical systems to Indonesia and global markets. To support our rapid business development, we are looking for the following resources:
- Setting up and configure router, catalyst/switch, modem and firewall
- Support project and operation
- Handling network problem
- At least bachelor degree in Information Technology.
- Minimal 3 years experience maintaining / administrating Network Operation Centre (NOC)
- Good knowledge in NT and MS Exchage administrator, Open Source, and AS400 operation
- Strong knowledge in Networking and TCP/IP
- Experience maintaining Internet infrastucture such as web server (IIS), DNS, SMTP, Frame Relay, SDLC etc.
- Familiar with CISCO router setup and configuration
- Must have CCNA certification
- Must be willing to work in BSD – Tangerang.
If your qualifications meet our requirement please send application letter and curriculum vitae to :