Lowongan Pipeline Desember 2009 kali ini untuk kamu yang punya portofolio, skill, dan pengalaman dalam bidang perminyakan. Kalo kamu punya ijasah minimal S1 bidang Engineering dalam Petroleum atau Mechanical dan punya 5 tahun pengalaman dalam kontruksi pipeline dan pengalaman operasional selama 2 tahun, maka lowongan kerja yang dikeluarkan oleh ConocoPhillips ini cocok untuk tempat baru untuk bekerja.
Berikut adalah lowongan pekerjaan seperti yang tertera:
You already have a portfolio of talent, knowledge and experience. Now the challenge is to channel it all into a career that will make the most of everything you have to offer and propel you to the next level. Join ConocoPhillips, and it can happen.
Ours is an environment that makes you excited to come to work every day. Such is the phenomenon when you’re working in a team towards a collective goal. Yet your individual contributions are recognized and prized.
Here’s what we can offer you: the global resources and depth of experience that will put your ideas in motion and your career on a fast track that can start as soon as now.
Our “Purpose and Values” are essential building blocks in the continued success of the company. Together, these ideas represent “The SPIRIT of Performance” and are an integral part of our search for greatness. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, ConocoPhillips operates in more than 40 countries. The company has approximately 38,400 employees worldwide. ConocoPhillips is committed to setting the standard of excellence in everything we do. For more details on ConocoPhillips, career path, here
Onshore Pipeline Supervisor (PSC Oil & PSC gas)
- Follow and enforce Company’s Health Safety Environment Management System, Standard Safety Practices manual and Environmental Practices manual as core of Company’s HSE program.
- Maintenance of pipeline, trunkline & flowline system to achieve 100% availability and line integrity of the network based on the applicable engineering standard, consistent with the current safety procedure and legal regulations.
- Duties to include the overall supervision of internal source and contractors activity to perform operation and maintenance of all pipelines, trunk lines and flow lines within an assigned area. To ensure pipeline integrity and to optimize manpower and equipment performance and availability.
- Manage report to company’s Pipeline & ROW Superintendent by 5:00 pm every day on FDC or any other report including and weekly report every Saturday at 14:00 pm in one liner format
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum bachelor degree (S1) in Engineering preferably in Petroleum or Mechanical, from a recognized technical institution
- Minimum 5 years experience in pipeline construction, operations & maintenance works, with at least 2 years experience in pipeline operation & maintenance.
- Demonstrable practical experience in pipeline & ROW inspection and supervision and familiar with applicable code & standard such as API, ASME etc & government regulation
- Having the experience to coordinate team in emergency situation is preferable
Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need apply. Write down THE POSITION TITLE you apply in the subject of your email. Send your application and CV not later than 2 weeks after this advertisement to: RSCJakartaRecruitment@conocophillips.com
Segera kirimkan lamaran kerja dan semoga berhasil diterima bekerja.